MULTICELL Filter Cartridges Ø 570–465 mm
- Large filter area on small space
- Filter side inside and outside
- Alternate cleaing by jet pulse during operation
- Conical shape
Shot blasting machines
Industrial dust collectors
Separation of welding smoke
- Glass fibre paper
- Polyphenylene sulfide
The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust. Our filter media are certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 or DIN EN 1822.
Special filter media for unusual operating conditions are available on request.
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 °C
- Metal parts: galvanized steel
- Cleaning with compressed air
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Maximum operating temperature up to 140 °C
- You can find filter cartridges that are heat-resistant up to 400 °C at Hot gas filtration
- Metal parts: stainless steel
- Certified for food according to REG (EC) 1935, FDA CFR 21
- Ring nozzle
- Solenoid valves
- Valve controls
For raw gas side or clean side installation
Technical changes reserved.
We implement your requirements
Are you looking for a solution for a new area of application in dedusting or do you have unusual operating conditions? Our technicians and engineers are happy to develop your individual solution!
Our extensive range of filter elements in excellent quality covers the highest requirements in dust and air filtration.