Filter Cartridges Ø 157–150 mm EASY FIT
- Assembly without tools by inserting from the clean gas side
- Universally applicable
- Suitable for high dust concentrations
- Maximum operating temperature 80 ° C, special design 110 ° C on request
Grinding of mineral powders
Processing of tobacco
Replacement for filter hoses
Processing of wood and laminate
Production of animal feed
- Glass fibre paper
- Polyphenylene sulfide
The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust. Our filter media are certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 or DIN EN 1822.
Special filter media for unusual operating conditions are available on request.
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 °C
- Metal parts: galvanized steel
- Cleaning with compressed air
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Maximum operating temperature up to 140 °C
- You can find filter cartridges that are heat-resistant up to 400 °C at Hot gas filtration
- Metal parts: stainless steel
- Certified for food according to REG (EC) 1935, FDA CFR 21
- Filter holders
- Short injectors
- Cleaning nozzles
- Solenoid valves
- Valve controls
For clean side installation Ø 157 mm
for hole in the filter mounting plate Ø 159 mm
Accessory: filter holder 310-001-000031
Technical changes reserved.
We implement your requirements
Are you looking for a solution for a new area of application in dedusting or do you have unusual operating conditions? Our technicians and engineers are happy to develop your individual solution!
Our extensive range of filter elements in excellent quality covers the highest requirements in dust and air filtration.