Filter Panels 520-498 mm
- Resilient to large concentrations of dust
- Efficient cleaning thanks to the flow-optimized head
- High mechanical resilience due to robust construction
- Long service life
- Standard: polyester
- The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust
The filter material is adapted to the properties of the dust. Our filter media are certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 or DIN EN 1822.
Special filter media for unusual operating conditions are available on request.
- Maximum operating temperature: 80 °C
- Metal parts: galvanized steel
- Cleaning with compressed air
- Suitable for all ATEX zones
- Venturi nozzle
- Solenoid valves
- Valve controls
For clean side installation
Technical changes reserved.
We implement your requirements
Are you looking for a solution for a new area of application in dedusting or do you have unusual operating conditions? Our technicians and engineers are happy to develop your individual solution!
Our extensive range of filter elements in excellent quality covers the highest requirements in dust and air filtration.